JOin our team
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title in subject of your email.
We thank everyone for their application; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Under the direction of the Marketing & Events Manager, the Events Assistant will be a key member of the events team at Cherry Creek Estate. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of food & beverage operations, be highly motivated, extremely organized, an excellent problem solver, have solid communication and public relations skills, be able to manage multiple tasks at one time, and work well as a part of a team.
The role will primarily be based onsite at Cherry Creek Estate. The Assistant will be responsible for assisting Marketing & Events Manager in day-to-day event related tasks. The applicant must be currently enrolled in post secondary and intending to return to post secondary in the Fall of 2017.
- Guest services
- Event set up & take down
- Oversee inventory and reconciliations
- Bartend & banquet serving during events
- Room turn over & facility clean up
- Admin support to Marketing & Events Manager
- Other duties as required
- Must have valid drivers license and access to vehicle
- Serving it Right
- Must be currently enrolled in post secondary and intending to return in Fall 2017.
- Preference given to applicants pursuing education in hospitality, marketing or business management.
Start Date: 14 week position from May 30, 2017 – Sept. 4, 2017 Work week: Thursday – Monday (40 hours/week)
Remuneration: $16 per hour