JOin our team
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please quote the job title in subject of your email.
We thank everyone for their application; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking for an Experienced Landscaper to join our team. Cherry Creek Estate is a destination wedding and events venue focused on delivering an experience of the highest quality. Part of our onsite experience is our beautiful grounds that include luscious gardens and immaculate grass. We are seeking an experienced landscaper to assist in beautifying the grounds for our upcoming wedding season. Successful applicant will be responsible for multiple gardens around the property, container plants, greenhouse and vegetable/herb garden to tend to as well as 3 acres of manicured lawns. Applicant must have experience in a leadership role and be able to work independently.
- Design, create and maintain all gardens onsite
- Identify and resolve and landscape/garden related issues
- Lawn maintenance; mowing, watering & weed control
- Safely operating hand-held equipment and tools used in maintaining the grounds
- Safely operate ride-on lawn mower
- Be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Other tasks and duties as required for the successful operation of Cherry Creek Estate
- 2 years experience in a leadership role
- Experience designing large flower gardens
- Plant identification
- Pest and disease identification
- Extensive knowledge of plants, growing seasons, weeding and pruning
- Knowledge of horticulture practices
- Time management
- Valid drivers license and own form of transportation required
- Experience in hospitality industry.
Contract Position: April 30 – September 30, 2017 Tuesday - Saturday (40 hours/week)