JOin our team
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply with resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please quote the job title in subject of your email.
We thank everyone for their application; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Ranch Hand of Cherry Creek will be responsible for overseeing all duties related to ranching, tending to livestock, and upkeep of farming equipment. Excellent communication skills are required to ensure the safe and successful operation of all Cherry Creek Estate activities and programs. Experience operating farming machinery, animal husbandry and hay production required. Applicants must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role and be able to work self-directed and independently. Valid driver’s license and own form of transportation are required.
Specific duties include:
- General ranch duties
- Tending to livestock; cows, horses, chickens and goats
- Tractor and small machine operation
- Minor mechanical work
- Fencing & pen maintenance
- Hay production
- Repair and maintenance as required
- Monitoring and maintaining the irrigation system
- Working with staff and the public in a professional manner
- Other tasks and duties as required for the successful operation of Cherry Creek Estate
Potential Start Date: April 30, 2017
- Based on experience
- Option for onsite accommodations
Holidays: 2 weeks paid holiday each year.
Hours of Work: Full time. Work schedule is subject to change based on maintenance or production requirements or for emergency purposes.